Friday 6 April 2018

20/3/18 - 6/4/18 Pansy

I hope you had a great Easter break!  I have been sorting out a few other things requiring attention in the last couple of weeks but it's back to the work at hand.

Pansy passed its official boiler hydro test at the club to 200psi for 20 minutes..  I apologize for the photo rotation, no matter how many times I re-import it into the blog app, it remains turned horizontal!

Once back at the workshop, he regulator valve and internal steam plumbing and handle were fitted up to the boiler.  Some stainless steel studs were made for the regulator gland as well. Tank brackets on the smokebox are being modified to suit the shape of smokebox more correctly.

The cab bits are drawn up and I have several other things to get laser cut at the same time.


Happy steaming!

Nigel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment!